For more information about cookies, check www.allaboutcookies.org.
Why do we cookies?
Cookies perform various functions, including making navigation easier and storing your preferences to show you relevant content and to improve your overall user experience.
- To manage your preferences and improve certain features of our Platform. This may include collecting information about the date and time of your visit, your browsing history, and your preference for your language.
- To support security measures and detect any fraudulent activity.
- Pentru a analiza modul în care site-ul noastru este accesată sau utilizată și performanța acestuia. Utilizăm aceste informații pentru a menține, opera și îmbunătăți în mod continuu serviciile noastre.
- To run relevant ads for you, cookies help us regulate the ads you see and measure their effectiveness. li>
What type of cookies and other technologies do we use?
Our site uses the following categories of cookies and technologies:
- Persistent cookies – These cookies are stored in your device’s browser and are used whenever you visit our site. These cookies help us to keep user settings and preferences in order to facilitate the next visit of our users. For example, these cookies will ensure that users will no longer need to connect again. Also, keep the user’s language preference at the next visit. Li>
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie archive until you leave our site. The information we receive with these cookies helps us analyze web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify and solve problems and provide a better browsing experience. Li>
- Ad Cookies – These cookies help us deliver ads that are relevant to you for measuring the performance of your advertiser campaign by analyzing the interaction with advertiser ads. For example, it helps us count how many times users clicked the advertiser’s ad and visited the advertiser’s website. Li>
We also use web beacons that are small graphic images (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) on our site. They are used with cookies to identify users and their behavior.
Advertising networks: The following advertising networks may use targeting and advertising cookies to serve ads that you would like to see in their opinion and to measure the effectiveness of these ads on our site.
Third Party Plug-ins:
Our site also uses third-party plug-in as a distribution button for Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Linkedin. With this sharing button, you can distribute our ads to third-party platforms, provided you are signed in to these third parties. These third parties could link the interaction with our site to your account. Therefore, read the privacy policies of these third parties before clicking the share button.
What can you do to delete, disable, or block cookies?
Your browser will usually provide information on how to refuse, delete, or block cookies. The following references will lead you to the information about some commonly used browsers:
You can opt out of third-party cookies from Google Analytics throughads settings sau prin
In addition, you can change your mobile device settings to control the ads you’re interested in.
Please note: if you choose to block cookies that we’ve set up on our site, you may not be able to access all or part of our services, for example, you may not be able to save custom settings such as login.
For further information or to exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org